4/28 Webinar: Building Blocks for a Successful, Sustainable Population Health Management Network
On April 28, leaders from EHNAC and HealthEC® will explore the ACO structure and address new reimbursement models based on the transparency around clinical performances.
FARMINGTON, Conn. and PISCATAWAY, N.J. – March 24, 2015 – The Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission (EHNAC), a non-profit standards development organization, and HealthEC®, a leader and innovator in health information exchange and accountable care solutions, today announced a three-part webinar series for examining health data exchange within Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). The first session, “Building Blocks for a Successful, Sustainable Population Health Management Network,” is described below.
WHAT: The ongoing ACO model shift underscores the need for a population health information infrastructure that enables community-wide care coordination and obtains the buy-in and trust of key stakeholders. Organizations need to address many steps to assure better population health including:
1) Determining the level of risk the ACO model can manage;
2) Linking the clinical network with an IT platform that promotes coordination of care and guideline compliance including support of clinical data integration and risk management;
3) Analytics beyond basic reporting;
4) Cost drivers;
5) Scalability; and
6) Patient and provider engagement.
Part one of this webinar series will provide strategies and actionable steps that will enable industry stakeholders to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
WHO: Lee Barrett, Executive Director for the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission (EHNAC) and Sanjay Seth, MD, Executive Vice President for HealthEC®
WHEN: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 1:30-2:30 p.m. EDT
WHERE: Interested attendees may register for the online webinar here.
WHY: Industry experts will explore the value and implications of the program that:
- Reviews the key functions of portability, interoperability, clinical integration, compliance monitoring, billing and metrics reporting;
- Provides assurance that protected health information is appropriately secured and creates stakeholder trust;
- Discusses IT platform considerations assuring care coordination, scalability, analytics, interoperability, clinical data integration; and
- Assures stakeholders that the IT platform, compliance metrics, reporting, patient/provider support and other environmental considerations are secured.
The Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission (EHNAC) is a voluntary, self-governing standards development organization (SDO) established to develop standard criteria and accredit organizations that electronically exchange healthcare data. These entities include accountable care organizations, electronic health networks, EPCS vendors, eprescribing solution providers, financial services firms, health information exchanges, health information service providers, management service organizations, medical billers, outsourced service providers, payers, practice management system vendors and third-party administrators.
EHNAC was founded in 1993 and is a tax-exempt 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization. Guided by peer evaluation, the EHNAC accreditation process promotes quality service, innovation, cooperation and open competition in healthcare. To learn more, visit www.ehnac.org, contact email@example.com, or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
HealthEC® is a healthcare information software company, with a strong focus in population health management. Our solutions streamline the secure exchange of clinical, financial and administrative information to improve patient outcomes, increase care efficiency and reduce healthcare administrative costs. Leveraging a new breed of cloud-based technology platform and our deep expertise in the healthcare information field, we enable patients, providers, pharmacists, employers, payers and financial services stakeholders to control their rapidly increasing healthcare costs. HealthEC® is based in Piscataway, New Jersey and can be found online at www.HealthEC.com and www.twitter.com/HealthEC_LLC.