Health IT Hires and Appointments
The Sequoia Project Announces Board of Directors Election Results and Launches New Task Groups
The Sequoia Project (@sequoiaproject), a non-profit and trusted advocate for nationwide health IT interoperability, announced this year’s board of directors and board-elected officers. Additionally, the company introduced the new Stakeholder Engagement Workgroup and launched two new Information Blocking Compliance Task Groups.
The Sequoia Project welcomes new board members Willarda Edwards, MD, of American Medical Association, and Josh Mast of Cerner. The board of directors elected new officers, including:
- Michael Hodgkins, MD, retired American Medical Association, chairman
- David Horrocks, New York eHealth Collaborative, vice chairman
- Lee Barrett, Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission (EHNAC), secretary
- Rita Bowen, MRO, treasurer
- Steven Lane, MD, Sutter Health (immediate past chair and physician representative)
To read the full article, visit Health IT Answers.